I think you will be delighted by what you discover..
If you stumbled across this page, you may be wondering what it is all about. Well, it is a little of everything. Well, I guess it is a little of everything that interests me. I am currently on a quest for self-discovery and the need for better self-expression; blogging seemed like a better way than the constant annoyance of Facebook. Currently, the page is not much, it’s a work in progress! At least, I hope I continue with this adventure and not quit half-way through like I do at times.
So about me..My name is Randy and I’m an alcoholic. Wait…FAIL! I certainly am NOT an alcoholic. I’m a little of everything. I’m currently in the process of figuring it all out. So, I guess I could explain some fun facts about ME:
- I’m a student attending California State University, Northridge.
- My major is Recreation and Tourism Management.
- I have an idea of what career I would like to go into, but still figuring it out.
- I currently work as a barista at a local coffee shop on campus.
- I currently live in the Los Angeles area, with four incredible room-mates.
- Music is one of my favorites things on this planet. I use it as an expression of myself, or for therapeutic purposes. Seriously, unless I am at in class or asleep, I am listening to music.
- Food is probably my second favorite thing on this planet. Some people love to go out and drink, well I love to go out and eat! I love to cook and try new things.
- I am very kind-hearted and genuine. I love social events and meeting new people.
- Writing is a serious passion of mine, but has gone on and off throughout my life. I’ve had no REAL practice/teaching in creative writing. I just write what I feel.
- Sometimes I wear my emotions on my sleeve. It sucks, but I deal with it. Don’t piss me off, I can go 0 to Bitch in 5 seconds.
- I’m not a bitch, but I can be. Just be nice to me and I’ll be nice to you.
- I DO NOT like seeing people being treated wrong. I’m the person you’ll see who will do something to see people getting treated right. I voice my opinions and rights as an American citizen.
- At times, I can be very opinionated. Everyday, I’m discovering more and more what I like and dislike about the world.
- Dislike: Our Education System/ Like: Nice people!
- I like boys. Sometimes they piss me off, but I still like them. It’s not something I’m trying to advertise it though.
- I like cooking, crafts, poetry, decorating, etc. It’s what this blog is all about. It’s obvious I’m a little gay. Deal with it, I have to.
- I am currently just happy to be alive and doing something in my life. I feel like I’m finally in the right place and my goals don’t seem so far away.
The postings you will see here are not only expressive of myself, but also expressive of what interests me or what I enjoy engaging in. I like to write, so you will see a lot of that. I feel like I have a great taste in music, so I may suggest some good tunes to check out. I’m discovering my new found interest in cooking, so I will be posting various recipes that I like and enjoy making. And at times I like to decorate and make crafts, so you will probably see a few of those as well. Please, feel free to follow along through the roller-coaster of ..muah
So if you like:
- Free-lance poetry
- Good suggestions in music
- Recipes/food creations
- Fun & easy crafts
- & any other things that pop in my head
I think you will be delighted by what you discover..Be sure to follow me! ..xoxo