This is another typical “Randy Recipe” ..it’s quick to make and really tasty. If you are cooking Mexican and need a quick side dish or you need a quick dish to bring to a party, this Black Bean Salad will be perfect for you. It also works great as an appetizer for any meal! Also, it only takes minutes to make!
Black Bean Salad:
- 1 can – Black Beans (Rinsed/Drained)
- 1 can – Sweet Corn
- 1/2 – Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1/2 – Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp – Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp – Hot Sauce
- 1 – Lime (Juiced)
- 2 tbs – Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- For extra flavor, add a few chopped leaves of cilantro.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Let set for 15 minutes for flavors to combine.